Online workshops for families / teams preparing to experience diverse cultures
Expatriate families or Expatriates planning to or working in a culture different from their native culture.
Teams that are culturally diverse and want the diversity to work for them positively.
- 2 sessions of 3 hrs. training and facilitation, ideally spread over two weeks.
- Need Assessment Form to be completed before the workshop is scheduled (this helps
customize the program)
- Personal Success Plan is to be completed by each member.
- 2 hours of post session online coaching support
Introduction – How culture designs our ways?
- Culture and its components
- Culture and Cultural Preferences – Cultural Iceberg
- Self-Discovery – Cultural lens, Core Personal values, Bias
What happens in Cultural transition?
- Phases of Cultural shift / transition, culture shock curve
- Self-observation exercise and discussion
- Coping Capabilities and Mechanisms
Establishing commonalities and distinctions?
- Hofstede’s National Culture Model
- Self-reflection and discussion